Services » Appointment Scheduling
Through the website, you can schedule your appointments. No more playing phone tag with the receptionist. Just log on and find the slot that works best for you. We have had an overwhelmingly positive response to the on line scheduling trial period. Thank you to all who provided feedback and helped us work out the kinks. Below the scheduling module are are a few tips for using the system in the future.
- When scheduling an appointment, be sure to use the “Message for your service provider” box to let me know who and what the appointment is for. The box will look like the image below.
- When you have an acute injury or illness, I make every effort to see you promptly. If it appears as though I am booked for the day, please call the office and we will assign you to one of the spots especially reserved for urgent, same day visits.
- If you use the “book again” link in Schedulicity, the system assumes you want to book an appointment for the same service and location as last time. For example, perhaps you last came in for a quick vaccine visit, but this time you want a full well child visit. You will need to click the “service” link on the right side bar to change the type of service (or location) from quick visit to well child visit before selecting an appointment time.
- Be sure to add Schedulicity to your email contact list to avoid having your confirmation or reminder notice going to the junk mail folder.
- You can still make your appointments in the usual way by calling the office if you prefer.